To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
List of technical cookies collected
- wordpress_logged_in_XXX (XXX indicates a unique code session) | The cookie takes care of storing the status of user authentication | Expiration: end of session.
- wordpress_sec_XXX (XXX indicates a unique code session) | The cookies help us keep you logged in to our site | Expiration : End of session
- wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-time-29 | The cookies have no impact on the experience of navigation and do not contain personal information. They contain information about the geographical location of the visit and can be used to change the language of visualzzazione site content | Expiration : One year
- wp-saving-post | The cookie is created when auto-saving a post in the editor
- wordpress_test_cookie | The cookie checks if the browser is enabled to save cookies or not
- wp-settings-1 | The cookie is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface | Expiration : One day
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies